Areas of Practice

Business / Investor Visas
Fiancé Visa
Marriage Based Green Card
Green Cards
Political Asylum
U.S. Citizenship
Immigration Detention and Bond

U.S. Citizenship

US immigration law allows green card holders to apply for US Citizenship after 5 years of a green card being granted, if additional requirements are met. If you are currently married with a US Citizen with whom you have obtained your green card, you can apply for US Citizenship after 3 years, instead of 5 years. The great importance of being a US Citizen is not only the ability to apply for a green card for your relatives in your home country, but also protection from deportation. Even a green card holder can be deported for crimes such as aggravated DUI, aggravated assault or domestic violence.

About Us

Varga’s Immigration Attorneys PLLC is a private immigration law firm established in Miami, Florida. Our entire team consists of immigrants, who went through the immigration process firsthand.

Read more

Our Offices


10600 Chevrolet Way Ste. 223 Estero, FL 33928
Tel: 239 324 3062
Fax: 239 465 0630


333 SE 2nd Ave Suite 2036, Miami, FL 33131
Tel: 786 871 3373
Fax: 407 770 5580

San Francisco

400 Oyster Point Blvd., Ste. 422, South San Francisco
Tel:415 812 5115
Fax:415 840 1735

New York

244 Fifth Ave, Suite D167
All mail correspondence must me sent to Bonita Springs Office.